top of page

Origami

PublikĀ·11 anggota

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

Saweetie - Best Friend (feat. Doja Cat) [Official Music Video]

On December 4, 2020, "Best Friend" was released prematurely on streaming platforms.[12] Saweetie later took to social media to express her disappointment in her record label, Warner Records, in regards to handling the release.[13][14][15] She stated: "I am extremely disappointed in my label WBR for prematurely releasing a single I was so excited about. I feel disrespected. I'm hands on with ALL of my creative & had such a dope rollout for 'best friends'. The thirst for clout & $ is real & it overrides the artists' art." The single was later taken off streaming services the following day.[16] "Best Friend" was then officially released on January 7, 2021 for digital download and streaming.[3][17] The track was sent to both contemporary hit radio and rhythmic contemporary radio in the United States on January 12, 2021.[18][19]

Saweetie - Best Friend (feat. Doja Cat) [Official Music Video]

With the release of their new collaboration, titled "Best Friend," the two hitmakers proved they're besties IRL. Kicking off 2021 with what will undoubtedly be the first anthem of the new year, the real-life gal pals accompanied the sassy banger with an equally spicy music video.

BUTCHER BABIES have shared the official music video for their cover version of rapper Saweetie's chart-topping single "Best Friend". The clip was directed by Dale "Rage" Resteghini and was filmed at the Bare Den adult entertainment club in Newton, New Jersey. 041b061a72

Tentang

Berbagi hasil kreatifitas anda kepada member group

Anggota

bottom of page